It is hereby notified to all concerned that in order to process the admission of students into HS First Year for the session 2023-24 under AHSEC, the DARPAN admission portal will be made live from 29th May 2023 to 17th June 2023
Online Application Submission : 29th May – 09th June 2023
How to Apply Online
Step 1: Scroll down, and check Important Web Link‘s section.
Step 2: Click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link.
Step 3: A portal will load, click on the Register a New Account link.
Step 4: Next you need to enter your personal and educational details as required by the portal.
Step 5: Upload scan copy of the passport-sized photograph and 10th mark sheet.
Step 6: Next choose a 4-digit Login PIN and click on the register button.
Step 7: Next again click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link and log in again.
Step 8: Select your desired course and colleges/ schools. You may choose a maximum of five institutions in order of their preference for admission.
Step 9: At the end, click on submit button and take a print of the submitted form for future reference.
Step 10: Please check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution(s) you have been selected for admission.
Documents to be Upload with Online Form :
Students must keep the following listed documents ready in JPG, JPEG, or PNG file format within a maximum size of 1 MB during online application form submission.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC/ 10th Marksheet (Digital).
- Caste Certificate (As applicable).
- Disability Certificate (As applicable).
- TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (As applicable).
- Gap Certificate (As applicable).
Important Dates :
- Starting date to apply online: 29th May 2023
- Last date to apply online: 17th June 2023
- Preparation of merit list by institutes: 19th to 21stJune 2023
- Date of Declaration of Merit List: 21st June 2023 (Midnight)
- Last date of institute selection by students: 22th to 24th June 2023
- Date of final admission in institutes by students: 26th to 28th June 2023