IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Admission to the College is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by the College admission rules. The decision of the Admission Committee regarding admission will be final and binding. The candidate must be present on the day of admission without fail or else will forfeit the claim to the seat.
A completed Library Membership form & Anti-Ragging Form must be submitted without fail along with the admission application form.
Candidates seeking admission shall have to produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Original & Photocopy of Certificate & Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination.
- Original & Photocopy of Certificate of Age Proof.
- Two copies of recent passport-size photographs with white background.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Original & Photocopy of Caste Certificate wherever applicable (issued by competent authority).
- Original & Photocopy of PWD Certificate wherever applicable (issued by competent authority).
- Original & Photocopy of Income certificate from the competent authority and a clear colored photograph showing evidence of tree plantation to avail benefits of free waiver scheme.
- Migration Certificate (for students migrating from a Board / Council / University other than AHSEC / G.U.) with a photocopy of the same.
- Gap Certificate (for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination earlier than the current year). A gap certificate must be issued by the Head of the Institution last attended or a Gazetted officer. Besides, an affidavit swearing that S/he did not take admission anywhere during the period of study gap will also be considered.
- An Undertaking from the applicant and his/her parent/guardian in the prescribed ANTI RAGGING FORM.
- Photocopy of DHE Unique ID
Document Verification & Counselling: 05/08/2022
Fee Waiver Category: Rs. 580/-
Non Fee Waiver Category: Rs. 4900/-