Skip to content
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS IN CLASSROOM AND COLLEGE PREMISE
- All students must be regular and punctual in attending lectures, seminars, sessional test and end semester examinations, etc. Failure to maintain minimum required attendance percentage will be lead to disciplinary action.
- Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for all the students in the college.
- No student will be allowed to enter the college without valid identity card and uniform prescribed by the college.
- All the students must be seated in the classroom from the beginning of the lecture. During lecture, no student will be allowed to leave/enter the classroom without any prior permission from the lecturer/professor.
- Use of mobile phone during lectures and examinations is strictly prohibited. Use of the same may lead to consequences like disciplinary action or debarred from examination.
- Offensive or inappropriate behaviour towards the college employees or any other students will be treated as punishable offence.
- All students must regularly explore the notice board and college website for any notice from the college authority. No excuses will be entertained if notices are ignored.
- Only girl students are allowed to access the Girl’s common room.
- Ragging of any form inside or outside the college is strictly prohibited. Any one violating this rule is liable for punishment through disciplinary action.
- Consumption of any form of tobacco products, pan masala, gutkha, alcohol or narcotic drugs are strictly prohibited inside the college premise.
- Students are asked to refrain from any activity that may lead to damage of college property. Any damage to college property by students will be treated as punishable offence.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PRINCIPAL, FACULTY AND EMPLOYEES OF PDUAM DALGAON
Every person employed in the college shall abide by the following rules and regulations:
- As PDUAM, Dalgaon is a Government Model Degree College, therefore, all employees of the college being a government servant must follow the FR and SR, Govt. of India.
- All employees of PDUAM, Dalgaon shall behave at all times in professional and dignified manner.
- All employees shall discharge his/her duties with utmost sincerity, honesty, integrity, and with full devotion.
- All employees shall uphold ethical standards in discharging their duties.
- No employee shall cause any damage to the college property intentionally.
- No employee shall discriminate in matters of gender, religion, economic status, or merit among the students and employees.
- No employee shall consume alcohol, drugs, tobacco products, gutka, and other harmful substances in the college premises.
- All employees shall abide by the laws of the country and be respectful of all the symbols associated with the dignity and honor of the country and never do anything to bring dishonor to the country.