PDUAM Dalgoan has established a career counselling cell on July 3rd, 2019 as per the recommendation of DHE, Assam. The main objective of the career counselling cell is to to support the students in the development of soft skills and communication ability to challenge the rigors of competitive tests and on-job-training in add-on or vocational courses. The career counselling cell will be a resource center of information, guidance and counseling for exchange of information on professional placements.
Functions of Career Counselling Cell
- Providing information’s to students on job avenues and placements in different institutions and concerns related to the courses that the college offers.
- Analyzing information in the local, regional and national contexts to explore it relevance and utility for the students in their placements and on job-training.
- Organizing seminars and career guidance workshops for informing students about the emerging professional trends and events, job profiles, leadership roles, entrepreneurship, market needs and risks and implementation of national socio-economic policies and to impart training in soft skills.
- Promoting discipline, healthy outlook and positive attitudes towards for national integration and removal of narrow provincial preferences and prejudices.
Dr. Lakhi Prasad Hazarika
Principal, PDUAM Dalgaon
Mrs. Manisha Goswami
- September 2019 : Notification for JAM 2019 .
- September 2019 : Pre Examination Training for DRDO CEPTAM-09 Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre.
- December 2019 : Notification for Vacant posts under the establishment of Chief engineer and various District level offices of Irrigation Department
- December 2019 : Notification for DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019
- February 2020 : Notification for APRO Recruitment
- March 2020 : Notification for SSC Recruitments